JOIN OUR TEAM
CREATIVE DESIGNER (AWARD-WINNING AGENCY)
A super talented Creative Designer, who has superb visual storytelling skills, is needed to join a multi award-winning, creative production agency based just a short walk from Old Street Station. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ideas-driven Creative Designer, who has ambitions to become a Senior Designer, to have real creative input into innovative live-action and animated content for an enviable client list.
Ability with editing on Premier / After Effects would be a bonus.
With multiple industry awards, over 24 years’ experience and a sought-after environment that everyone loves to be a part of, this innovative agency is renowned for bringing ideas to life and life to ideas. Specialising in creating memorable content for Brands, Broadcasters and Digital Campaigns, they craft engaging Films, Titles, iDents, Motion Graphics and high-end 3D across all platforms. Due to continued success they are now seeking a confident Creative Designer with excellent storytelling abilities, to join their ground-breaking team.
Working closely with clients and other team members the Creative Designer will have a free reign to push the boundaries and provide the input that shapes complex briefs into original and exciting work. Expect an exciting role which will see you contribute across all stages of the creative process ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards possible. In short, you will be a real team player, a natural short form story teller, who has bags of ideas and a hunger to progress and develop within the agency.
To qualify... You should be a Creative Designer / Creative Innovator / Motion Graphics Designer / Motion Creative / Creative Motion Designer or similar with a CV and showreel that demonstrates:
· A strong understanding of motion design;
· You are a strong visualizer using storyboarding, artworking, editing, live action and written form;
· You are an excellent client communicator, with the ability to successfully pitch and communicate ideas;
· A background in any of the following: Broadcast, Advertising, Promos, Digital Content (must be films / video);
· The ability to draw and illustrate (especially characters);
· You have a flair for smart design / current trends and typography;
· You enjoy being part of a team;
· You are ambitious, willing to learn and drive the business forward;
· Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail;
· You are adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach;
· You are outgoing, confident and expressive;
· The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output.
Preference will be given to applications that include a short cover letter, outlining what you are personally passionate about and why you believe you are a good fit for the role.
In return the Creative Designer can expect a social working environment, the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects where you can input your own creative ideas and solutions and the chance to rapidly progress your career.
Email - email@example.com